Explore Unique Marine Life at Hawaii’s Premier Aquarium
Maui Ocean Center, The Hawaiian Aquarium, allows guests to conveniently explore Hawaii’s underwater world without ever getting wet. Named Top 25 Best Aquariums in the U.S. by TripAdvisor, the Aquarium features a variety of Hawaii’s sharks, turtles, stingrays and thousands of vibrant tropical fish.
The Aquarium is home to the world’s largest collection of live Pacific corals, faithfully replicating thriving marine ecosystems in every exhibit. Journey from the shallow reef to the open ocean and encounter marine life found nowhere else in the world. A mix of over 60 indoor-outdoor exhibits allow guests to conveniently discover Hawaii’s marine life in a single day that would otherwise take a lifetime of exploration to see. Venture through breathtaking exhibits like the 750,000-gallon Open Ocean Exhibit featuring a 54ft walk-through tunnel, observe Hawaiian green sea turtles from two views, and see some of the oceans most elusive creatures up close.
Aptly named The Hawaiian Aquarium, Maui Ocean Center is dedicated to perpetuating the Hawaiian culture and the relationship that exists between the Hawaiian people and the sea. Enhance your experience with Maui’s only shark diving activity, interactive presentations, behind-the-scenes tours, and more.
Transportation Now Available!
Enjoy a smooth, comfortable ride with air conditioning and great visibility of Maui’s breathtaking scenery from select West and South Maui locations. The cost to book a round-trip ride to Maui Ocean Center is $5.00 per person for all ages. Shuttle transportation is an add-on service and must be purchased with a general admission Day Journey Pass, Fin-tastic Family Pass or one of the Discover & Dine packages. Click here to view available pick-up locations and times
Save with these packages and online-only offers!
- Free Week Upgrade – Book in advance and get a 1-Week Journey Pass for the price of a Day Journey Pass
- Discover & Dine – Admission and lunch at Seascape Ma’alaea Restaurant
- Discover & Dine Deluxe – Admission and lunch at Seascape Ma’alaea Restaurant, souvenir photo, endless cup, and children’s keepsake toy
- Fin-tastic Family Savings Pass – Save 10% or more on admission for two (2) adults and two (2) children or more.
- Book More & Save with Maui Activity ‘Ohana Package – Combine Aquarium admission with other must-do Maui activities, all in one place!
Life At the Aquarium
Maui Ocean Center is home to hundreds of marine life in over 60 exhibits! We invite you to come visit us at Maui Ocean Center to experience the aquatic life in person. In the meantime, here is a sneak peak to some of the fascinating marine life at our Aquarium.